Monday, April 30, 2012

LOU

Spent the weekend in Chitown.  My fave city with some of my fave people...and THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD.  I mean, to me, pizza is pizza, I'd most likely order something else off the menu.  But Lou Malnati's...can't. pass. it. up.  It's my post Chicago marathon staple four times over, the only thing the stomach won't reject.  Deep dish corn bread butter crust extra pepperoni.  Whoa.

The good news about the pizza this weekend is that it fueled well, all my runs, since it was eaten for breakfast lunch and dinner most days.

Friday, 10miles off the plane in the sun.  Good workout on Lake Shore Saturday, 40min progression run dropping down to 6:13, good effort, not super fast but consistant.  Sunday long run, two hours, sixteen miles in cold drizzle...glorious, I never thought I'd miss rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment