Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Happy to have arrived back in Maine for the weekend!  Got in late last night/early this morning, just in time for the Four on the Fourth road race in my hometown. I can't count how many times I've run this race, and I'm not sure if this was my fastest or my slowest!  Satisfactory day and first race post-Boston. First mile, 6 flat, last mile, 6:40. No excuses, but my body did not hold up well to this humidity and wouldn't let me stay at 6 flat. Second female overall, no complaints about that, and just hoping it will be cooler and drier in Vancouver next month (Seawheeze half marathon)!  Spent the rest of the day with family and friends, lobster and beach, loving Maine :) Happy Independence Day!
Great finally meeting Polina, who's training for a half in the fall!
Sweat. #FindYourStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment