Sunday, March 18, 2012

starting line

I spose' it's about that time to begin one of the many things I've been procrastinating in my life...writing it down.    

My existence is, and always has been, a mash-up of family, friends, photos, and adventures.  That is how it will remain.  In the last few months, I've been under attack by myself for many things.  The person that I am versus the person that I want to be, where I want to live, how I want to live, what kind of doctor I want to be, and who the people are that I want to spend it with.  I've been overlooking days for a bigger picture, and I'm seeing an unhappiness in myself for this reason.  In short, I've been going about this all wrong.  A big picture is made up of moments, days, then weeks and months.  This platform will be my training log as well as a daily reminder to extract the things that make me happy day by day.  Putting these things together IS the big picture.  And isn't finding happiness what life is all about?

Here's the disclaimer: 
1.) I'm a terrible writer, inarticulate, , anxious, indecisive, and I ramble when nervous.  
2.) At least one of the following words will appear in every entry, and you may get sick of hearing about each: chocolate, running, wine.  
3.) I dream big and I love many many people and many many things.  

Cheers to trying to keep you entertained.  And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment